Botox and Dysport Post Treatment Instructions
This page contains post-treatment details specific to Botox and Dysport treatments available at Peach Skin Clinic. This page is not meant to diagnose or recommend. If you have any questions, please contact us at one our facilities.
Post Treatment Instructions for Botox and Dysport
- Try to exercise your treated muscles for the first 30 minutes after treatment. Practice frowning, raising your eyebrows or squinting. This helps Botox and Dysport work into your muscles. This will not impact your treatment negatively
- Do not rub or massage the treated areas for 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not do strenuous exercise for 4 hours after treatment. Also avoid facials, saunas for 4 hours after your treatment. This will minimize the risk of raising your blood pressure and therefore minimize the risk of temporary bruising. Feel free to shower and go about most other regular daily activities.
- Do not lie down for 4 hours after treatment. this is to avoid the risk of pressure on the treated areas (from your pillow) and to avoid the risk of having the area rubbed accidentally.
- Results of your treatment can take up to 14 days to take full effect. Please wait until 14 days have passed to assess the results of your Botox and Dysport treatment.