Pre-Instructions for M22: Photofacial
- Patients must discontinue the use of retinol or bleaching creams for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid any sunburns or excessive sun exposure two weeks prior to your treatment.
- Patients must communicate to healthcare providers if they have received any ablative or non ablative treatments on their skin within 4 weeks.
- The M22 may cause permanent facial hair reduction. Therefore, patients must decide and communicate to their healthcare provider if they wish to keep their current facial hair. Patient that wish to keep their facial hair are recommended to come in with the facial hair they wish to keep.
- Photosensitive medication should be discontinued for 2 weeks prior to your treatment. Before discontinuing use, patients should seek advise from their primary care physician.
Questions & Answers
Do you have a question about your upcoming appointment or about this procedure? You can post in the section below and our patient educators will respond.