Pre-Instructions for M22: Vascular & Spider Veins
- Patients must discontinue the use of retinol or bleaching creams for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid any sunburns or excessive sun exposure two weeks prior to your treatment.
- Patients must communicate to healthcare providers if they have received any ablative or non ablative treatments on their skin within 4 weeks.
- Photosensitive medication should be discontinued for 2 weeks prior to your treatment. Before discontinuing use, patients should seek advise from their primary care physician.
- Patients are recommended to wear loose clothing which will allow for your healthcare provider to apply compression bandages after your procedure.
Questions & Answers
Do you have a question about your upcoming appointment or about this procedure? You can post in the section below and our patient educators will respond.