Appointment Cancellation Policy
Please understand that when you forget to cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services they need.
- A credit card is required to book any appointment at Peach Medical Group.
- Same day cancellation and/or no show prior will result in a $25 fee or full service charge
- Unopened products can be returned within 30 days of purchase with receipt.
- Opened items can be exchanged for retail products only within 10 days of purchase with receipt.
- Services rendered are non-refundable.
Patient Referral Program
Patients who participate in our referral program are eligible for a $50 for every new patient that is referred to Peach Skin Clinic. The referred patient must spend more than $59.99 in services. Referral credits have no cash value. Management reserves the right to change or alter the referral program without notice.
Patients referred through Groupon, Living Social, or daily deal sites do not qualify for referral credits or referral program.
Laser Certification Program Refund Policy
Refunds are calculated on the tuition and registration fee only. No refunds will be due on textbooks, uniforms and supplies. Full refunds will be issued in the event courses/programs are discontinued. Refunds for cancellation are made within 30 days from the date of cancellation. A cancellation fee is not charged if the applicant cancels the enrollment within 3 business days of signing our enrollment agreement, but prior to starting classes.
The refund is based on the last date of recorded attendance; expressed in documented hours of observation and/or hands-on treatments completed. The earned tuition percentage is based on the number of scheduled clock hours in the enrollment period divided by the total clock hours in the enrollment period. A student shall receive a full tuition refund if the school discontinues the program. The policy for granting credit for previous training shall not impact the refund policy. The enrollment period is a period of time a student could reasonably complete the program. This period of time shall not be any longer than 1½ times the normal duration of the program.
- A student terminating training within the first 10% of enrollment period is entitled to a refund of 90% less $100 cancellation charge
- A student terminating training after 10% but within the first 30% of the enrollment period is entitled to a refund of 70% less $100 cancellation charge.
- A student terminating training after 30% but within the first 60% of the enrollment period is entitled to a refund of 40% less $100 cancellation charge.
- A student terminating 60% of training is entitled to a refund of 40% less $100 cancellation charge.
- A student terminating after 60% of training is entitled to no refund.
Student Complaint Procedure
If a student has a complaint against the Laser Certification Program, that student may file a written complaint to the head of the Laser Certification Program and the Student Resource Committee. Students may use the official student complaint form located within their laser certification program booklet. All parties involved in the complaint will receive a copy of the student complaint Form.
The Student Resource Committee shall investigate the student complaint. The complaint shall be placed on the agenda for the next Student Resource Meeting. After the investigation and the meeting, the Student Resource Committee shall provide a resolution.
If an appropriate resolution is not offered the student may file a written complaint to the Arizona Radiation Regulatory Agency at email@example.com.
Relevant Contact Information
- Head of Laser Certification Program | Serena Gustafson, Supervising CLT |Sgustafson@nouveaubeauty.com
- Head of Student Resource Committee | Elizabeth Toscano | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arizona Radiation Regulatory Agency | (602) 255-4845 | email@example.com